Monday, August 8, 2011

Please help. Canon DSLR ?!?

I'm looking for my second dslr camera. I have a Canon Rebel XSI, but I want a second dslr. I'm not sure if I want to lean away from the rebels. So far I came up with the Canon T2i. I've looked at nikon but I've decided to stick with Canon. The Canon t3i has a flip out screen but there's really no difference bewteen that and the t2i. I've also heard great things about the XS but I have the XSI. I have friends with the T2i.. I won't use the video that much, but it will come in handy. I like the T2i quite a bit, any other suggestions? It should be a canon. I have a really good Canon case, and a fish eye lense and a few others. I'll think about lenses later.. I have $900.00 right now, but I'm willing to wait and save. I've had people tell me the 7D is great but it may be a huge risk or a step up for me... Please help! I'm very torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment