Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My husband is obsessed with an online game called Galaxy, help?

I am a newly wed, since my husband and I have gotten married, he has taken on a special liking for an online game provided on facebook. I found no harm in it at first until I see him playing it all day and night neglecting his family and household responsibilities.I spoke to him about this and how it has started to bother me because its interfering with our daily lives..It should not consume him to the point that he can't be with me and our newborn son. Its quite weird actually...So I asked that he just take time to play the game Sun-Wed..But leave Thursday-Sat as just time for the family..I understand everyone needs a time to do what they want, but I thought this schedule was reasonable..He has not adhered to my request at all, and he is continously pllaying this game. My husband is 26 years old I just dont get it.Please help me, because I don't know what else it is that I can do because he is giving our moments, to a bunch of users on an online galaxy game..Please be respectful in answering,if you can't help, dont bother. I only want to hear from mature reasonable adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment